Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I missed a run!!!

WOW...I am already in week 8 of my 10 week training plan!  I can't believe that I am in week 8!  This training has gone by so fast!
This is probably the hardest week for me.  First I am not feeling 100%.  I haven't been sleeping either, which means getting up early in the morning to run is that much harder.  I am hoping that I sleep tonight so I can get my run in.  It also gets harder to fit the longer runs in during the week.  
Last week was good expect I did miss one run.  It was a 3 mile run.  More on that to come, first let me recap the week.

Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: 4:05 miles
Thursday:  3 miles that I missed...I woke up early to run on Thursday morning.  The weather was not good at all.  It was BLOWING and it was raining but the TV said that it was 61 degrees so the last thing that I wanted to do was miss a change to run in the nice warm weather.  I got dressed and went to the door and went right back to bed!!!  The weather had won.  It wasn't just raining.  IT WAS POURING!!!!  I couldn't run after school so I knew that I would miss out on a run.
Friday: 4.42 miles
Saturday: Rest
SUnday: 9.30 miles
Monday: 3.15

Total miles for the week: 20.92 miles
Total miles for 2013: 92.37

This week I am doing the following:

Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: 4 miles
Thursday: 3 miles
Friday: 5 miles
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: 11 miles
Monday: 3 miles

I wish I could spend more time on this post but I must go grade papers before I fall asleep!!!!!  I have SO many to grade and I am feeling really tired.  I think that sleeping will be easy tonight

~from a tired runner with many papers to grade finding her happy pace


No comments:

Post a Comment