Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekly Recap!


Thanks for everybody that checked out my Princess Half Marathon recap!  It truly was a wonderful race!

This week was a good week of running.  I missed only one run.

Here is what I did:
Monday: Rest

Tuesday:  4.10

Wednesday:  2.05

Thursday: Rest

Friday: SNOW STORM!!  Missed a 4 mile run!!

Saturday: 8.04

Sunday: 3:16

Total miles this week:  17.35
Total miles this year: 171.46

This week is going to be hard because it is challenge week aka hell week for Dave and the play at his high school, which means that he has rehearsal every night from Sunday to Sunday!  The poor kids hardly get to see daddy this week.  Because Dave isn't home at all after work that means I have to get up before school to run.  Yes, I can do that but this week is the week that we loose an hour of sleep which means that I am super tired and my kids are tired and the kids at school are tired.  But I am going to try my hardest which is why I am going to quickly wrap this up, lay out my clothes for running and get to bed, after cleaning the kitchen after folding and putting away laundry.

This is the plan for the week ahead:
Tuesday: 4 miles
Wednesday: 3 miles
Thursday: 4 miles
Friday: rest
Saturday: 9 miles
Sunday: 3 miles

Lets hope that I can get all this in!  I might need to have a babysitter one day so I can run, which I hate to do but it does make me a better mom!

~A weekly recap from a runner who is hoping to get her runs in this week!

Do you ever hire a babysitter so you can work out?     YES!
What do you think of daylight savings time?   No-I want to run in the morning without my headlamp!

Feel free to leave comments, I would love to hear what you are thinking about my blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment