Friday, March 15, 2013

Random Runnings

A few random things tonight.
1. Being the tooth fairy is scary! Jeremy lost his first tooth tonight. He pulled it out!! When I went in to play the tooth fairy I was so afraid that Jeremy was going to wake up when I was putting the money under his pillow. And then I had to get the tooth out from under the pillow! I can't wait to see his face in the morning. He got five quarters. I figured that was way cooler than a dollar. I chose five because he is five!!
2. Planks. I have been seeing challenges on blogs that I read, on Pinterest and other places. I know that I need to start working on my core and abs because I know that in the long run it will help my running. I also found out that I am going to be able to spend more time in Disney over April vacation (long story which will come after the trip) so I am making a commitment to work my abs and do planks from today until we go to Disney which is is exactly 30 days away! Right now I can hold my plank for 1:10. I also tried to do 300 abs. It was really hard. I also found a mean abs chart on Pinterest so I am going to do that too! I am hoping I will see some kind of difference before we leave for Disney!
3. Chips! I love chips. I started eating Utz Sour Cream and Onion chips when I was pregnant with Ashley and basically I haven't stop since. I usually eat a whole bag each week while I watch tv. I try to only eat the chips on days that I run. I need to cut down on these chips. I want to say that I won't eat them at all but I can't say that. I usually don't worry about what I eat. I just eat. But I think I might need to cut down a little bit on my chip addiction.
4. Nine mile run tomorrow. I looking forward to running since I never did get to run this week. I am also looking forward to sleeping in. All week Dave and I have been getting up late. So I better not wake up early tomorrow.

I guess I don't have any more randomness. I sure I will think of something as soon as I post this but I will save that for another day.

Question:
If you have played the tooth fairy were you scared? How much did you leave?
How long can you hold a plank? What do you do to work your abs?

And here is a picture if one happy kid you lost his first tooth!!


No comments:

Post a Comment