Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fortune Cookie!

Monday night we had Chinese food for dinner! I had forgotten to take the meat out, Dave wasn't home and the boys had been begging for Chinese food so I gave in and got it! My fortune cookies was great, especially for this week. I saved it. It reads: success is going from failure to failure to failure without loosing enthusiasm. Why is that a good fortune for me this week, well yet again I didn't run today. I woke up late and tired yet again so another failure! I could have run after school but I didn't just didn't want to. Just wanted to get my kids and hang out with them. I am not too concerned. It's not such a big failure. I mean I got to hang out with my awesome kids. I haven't lost my enthusiasm! I will run again, it just might not be until Saturday. Oh we'll no big deal!!

~From an enthusiastic runner who hasn't run since Sunday

Did you ever save a fortune from a fortune cookie?

Here are my kids! Yes, Ashley is in Xmas pjs but I am not too concerned, they fit her and she is still super cute! The only way I got the boys to pose for me was to bribe them with the brownies that we made after school! The picture turned out great and the brownies are super yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment